Followers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Story of Cici

I had been keeping a hamster named Cici. Hamsters that I bought at a Sunday market. That hamster is brown colour &it's very quite cute. Her body is fat also. She likes to eat corn & sunflower seeds. It is also fun to eat & it was like biting the iron cage. Unfortunately, a few years ago she had gone after I save it in a bucket in the toilet. I'm not sure how it can be lost but I doubt it was stolen. I feel very sad & I will not likely see her again. Now it is just a distant memory. However, I also find it difficult to keep the hamster was because I was forced into town to buy food and I had to watch sometimes because she likes to bite the iron cage. Hmmm...I still miss Cici forever.....

Cici in her cage

Cici was eating corn

P/S: Maybe after this I would buy Dutch rats (guinea pigs) hehehe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...