Followers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Beautiful Wallpaper

On a day when I attempted to surf the Internet looking for interesting wallpaper for my laptop. I suddenly thought to look for the appropriate wallpaper with Windows 7 because people are busy to say about the sophistication & beauty of the new windows. I found a wallpaper that is beautiful & can be confusing people. I continue to put wallpaper on my laptop & was it really such a beautiful view of the lush flora. I laugh when my friends thought that my laptop is using Windows 7 despite the fact that I did not use it. I still use the wallpaper is up now & you can also get their own or seek a wallpaper is a beautiful wallpaper on the internet. 

I like this wallpaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...