Followers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Building A New Home Is Not Easy

Building a new home is not an easy job & it was very challenging. Now my family is building a new home for our families future. Our house was built two-storey bungalow type house & it was great that my parents own a headache thinking about what the actual construction cost when the house was completed. Beginning with the purchase of land, my father is planning to build a house on the land. Purchased the land valued at nearly tens of thousands of money. After that, the land is cleared by clearing all existing trees & shrubs, this work also includes wages of those who are asked to clean up the land. After that, my father bought me a yellow for filled land on the ground that the land is high & is suitable for houses built on it. It also includes tens of thousands of money & costs have increased. Upon completion of land filling, then began the construction work of our new home. First, install the piling works & is among the most widely mmakan spending as the price of mangrove wood pile of expensive machinery and wages of employees responsible for carrying out the work to install the piles. After that, my father hired a few workers to build a foundation before building the house frames. Workers will also create a problem because they run & lazy to do the job. Finally, workers' interchangeably to ensure that new housing is completed. Now the house is still under construction & we all eagerly await when the house will be ready because we have a long look forward. I first imagined, a shadow of the new home, be it looks very beautiful & this is the first time that I & my family will be living in a two-storey bungalows. It had never occurred to me to be able to stay at home bbanglo great. Very comfortable for me to be able to live in big bungalows as they are very comfortable & most importantly it can accommodate a large number of family members and to make the reception without any problems. I hope the new house is completed quickly, I can not wait anymore ... hehehe:-)

P/S: Forgot to mention, before the house was to be made before the plan, a plan was already expensive enough to pay the architect...


The basement of my new house

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...