Followers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Through My Window

I often see the view from the window of the dormitory, to see the forest & the captivating natural beauty. I feel calm even though I was often alone in the room. Looking at the current & motorcycle away. The twilight atmosphere that I can see here are beautiful. I went back to the past, look back memories of first entry to university. There are many stories, I smiled to myself when thinking of it. Time for me to enjoy the view from the window is getting shorter because I would leave this university as well as hostels & when they fall due. Window that always accompany me in the quiet period and I will remember it until whenever. We have a lot of memories, especially while in the hostel, along with excitement with friends, with their laughter & fun with them difficult. We will not be able to go back to the time when it is over, so we must enjoy & appreciate the unlimited time before we move further into the future...

View from my room window

Just look at it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...