Followers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cannot Enter Room???

Hello, I have experienced events that cannot enter the room because the room is locked or left the keys in the room. Usually when I want to quickly get important work paper and others. Waiting my roommates back to room is to waste my time and to get the duplicate key is need to pay. Finally my friend in reserve army teach me how to open the locked door with the leather shoe. Sound like a little bit weird right? But this is real & I used to try it & amazingly its  really work! The technique is just hard knock on the door spreader surface & quickly daub the door spreader after hard knock on it. It should be work. Just try it!

Use hard heel on your leather shoe to hard knock the door spreader

P/S: Please do not try this in many times because it will damage the door, so be care about your door key:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...