Followers

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thesis Sacrifice

First semester break kicks off. Now all my house mates has gone back to their home. Hmmm ... I'm alone in here. But never mind because I have the mission to be performed. Mission of bearing the weight, but also for the future of me. The mission is preparing a thesis that has been entrusted to complete. Actually the time given to make this thesis a bit long but I just want to start preparing this thesis, because I want to relax & enjoy the next semester! I look forward to completing this thesis and I will try during this semester break to complete the thesis. Let me not to come home & I will not return as long as the thesis is not ready. Hopefully I managed to complete a thesis that & get a degree when I graduated at the university.

Oh God, please give me a strength to complete this thesis...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...